Fantasie Mystique (NG Cut) Fantasie Mystique (NG Cut)

Really liked it.

Thats all i have to say my friend. Listened to it the whole way through and it was really fucking good.

WritersBlock responds:

Thanks, man. Glad to hear it!

Forever Endeavor (redone) Forever Endeavor (redone)

Really liked it.

Yeah it was cool man. could really do with some vocals though. what mic did you use to record the guitar?

cecild responds:

Im working on vocals i just havent got a decent one that can make vocals sound part of it.

For the guitar i used my friends mic, dunu wat it was tho soz

shote shote

Soothing

Just my kind of music :). The kind of song where creativity has played just as bigger part as the musical talent. Really like it. Its great to relax to.

gobamnit responds:

Thanks, much appreciated

Fancy Mike - Monsterville Fancy Mike - Monsterville

Loved it.

Awesome track. I've got this on the old spliff taking playlist. Great track. Unique. Certain songs just give me a funny feeling when i hear them and this is one of them :) Great work.

Scribbler responds:

I am glad this track gave you that "funny" feeling. Knowing that you got it makes me get a funny feeling.

Young Distance-=Cab Young Distance-=Cab

Again

I loved it. You're really good. Dude i do all of my own vocals as well but "feel free to laugh at my vocals" is a stupid comment. You've got a really cool voice, kind of reminds of ben gibbard from dcfc. Keep submitting this kind of music and i will keep listening. You've made yourself a fan :)

Muesical-Pope responds:

really? cool thanks. I always just thought my voice was kind of annoying. Its just one of those things i guess. Lol now i need to go download me some dcfc.
Sweeet I have a fan. :)
My day is basically made wewt
Ill be keeping up with your stuff 2 :)

oops.. and my authors comment is all messedup lol

p.s. actually i was kinda feeling demotivated lately, Now i feel pretty pumped again. Thanks man, seriously

Sorrowed Tears Sorrowed Tears

excellent

Loved the song. You'd definitely get one of my votes if i was voting in the competition. Was it all recorded or was any of it done on the computer? I was going to give it a 9 btw and then the vocals came in and i made it a 10. You should be really proud. People like you tend to be really underrated on the newgrounds audio portal, but you have a true talent. Don't give up. You have a great voice and i just loved the sound. Seriously. Keep it up.

Muesical-Pope responds:

:D thanks so much
This is all recorded in my room :)
I was all like baww noones even going to review me ;_;
and then you came and made me feel awesome! thanks :)
I wont give up :) I'm just getting started!

BeauTechno BeauTechno

Great stuff.

Made me laugh. Not sure if it was meant to :S But yeah it was funny as fuck. Keep it up.

Breezy-Golden Gift So Amazing Breezy-Golden Gift So Amazing

Fucking quality.

Seriously. Im normally not a fan of the kind of music but it was well bloody made and probably more importantly hilariously funny. Keep it up :)

the birthday song the birthday song

Kool song :)

Unique and fits the genre well. I really liked the track. No 10 for you though cause its just a taster lol. Looking forward to hearing your new sound on full blown tracks.

CLKIN responds:

thanks ^_^
<_i_)
caek for you

Ever Onward Ever Onward

Brilliant.

It was everything a trance track should be. Its not quite perfect but i'm quite a tight reviewer so don't take it personally. Seriously though, its really good :). I loved all the synths and sounds and the intro was badass. It made me smile. Keep up the good work mate.